10/5/10

The Zombie Hordes (mat 27:52-3)


Zombies in the Bible? Yeah, I don't know why this doesn't get more play. I've heard christains go all orgasmic over 'Jesus was the only person who ever rose from the dead bla bla bla', and by 'known' they mean their book says so, well, NOT!

The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.  They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people. (Matthew 27:52-3)
I'd say something here, but this guy already said it.
“why is nothing of the sort mentioned in Roman history? I guess this would be something every frigging legionary, centurion, scribe, rabbi, scholar, visiting Martian and space-time hopping member of the Great Race of Yith would take note of, I presume.  A zombie-plague in Jerusalem!”



PS. Matthew's the only one who says this. Mark, Luke, and John were all too embarrassed to include it in their gospels. Lulz.

No comments: