12/26/10

I didn't get one of these for Christmas


I'm crushed, absolutely crushed. What'll I do now, without my very own personal GODJESUS to guide me in making major life decisions?


From Salaryman's video:
So, what is this thing you might ask? Well, it's a fortune telling robot named "God-Jesus" that carries a large plastic cross in his hand and passes judgement on your questions. You ask God-Jesus a "Yes or No" question, clap your hands and God-Jesus gets to work answering your question. After a bow (it's made in Japan after all and even God-Jesus has some basic courtesy) it rolls forward, bows once again and then starts contemplating the question by flashing it's red eyes. After a few moments of thinking it will deliver it's judgement which can be one of four, strong nodding indicating "Yes, surely", weaker nodding indicating "probably, yes", slight shaking of the head indicating "probably, no" or heavy shaking of the head indicating "No, never". Bowing again, then rolling back to its initial position and giving one final bow before resting.
For some reason (i can't imagine why) they don't make these anymore.  Guess I'll just have to rely on the old Ouija board

No comments: