5/30/11

in memoriam


It's Memorial Day. Let's see, what do we have to remember?

I remember the Murmansk Run, the Malta Convoys, how

1 in 26 mariners serving aboard merchant ships in World WW II died in the line of duty,”
I remember how my dad was part of that, fighting to defend America, against dictatorships trying to dominate the world, invading other countries, massacring civilians, torturing prisoners,  spying on their own citizens with secret police, nighttime searches, secret prisons, concentration camps, show trials, summary executions,

 I remember Mahmudiya

I remember Nisoor Square

I remember Abu Ghraib

I remember Gitmo

I remember the Wedding Party


I remember the Trophy Photos



I remember when America was something worth fighting for.

Support  fuck the troops.

No comments: