2/21/09

Religion is Terrorism


Terrorism: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

..........

Coercion: the act, process, or power of coercing

Coerce: to compel to an act or choice

Terror: a state of intense fear

TERRORISM:THE SYSTEMATIC USE OF A STATE OF INTENSE FEAR ESPECIALLY AS A MEANS TO COMPEL AN ACT OR CHOICE.

..........

2:150 ...fear Me that I may accomplish My favours on you,
3:50 ... So fear God, and obey me.
13:21 ...Hold their lord in awe, and fear the terrible reckoning
4:9 ...Let them fear God.
5:44 ...Therefore fear not men, but fear me.
7:154 ...Mercy for such as fear their Lord

The word fear is in the Koran 2089 times (the bible's no better). Pretty systematic. There's no question that the fear of hell is used as a means to compel choices. It's pretty clear,


Religion = Terrorism

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree, religion is terrorism as much as it fuels terrorism. Anything promoting fear, hatred, ignorance, bigotry, etc. obviously promotes terrorism to me.

Anna said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's obvious that religion uses scare tactics with frightening images of hell to make you believe.