1/3/12

Moar Singing


This  rewriting songs is fun (it's what you do when you don't have any talent and can't write your own).  Some people get upset though; imagine if I did this:  

------------------

Imagine there's no seven
it's easy in base nine.
Six and eight adjacent
and 10 is really prime.
Imagine all the people, doing math that way,

You may say I'm defiling,
but I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll chill out
and the world will be more fun

Imagine there's no censors
telling us what to do,
no theocrats in congress,
and no religious prude.
Imagine if the people mind their own business

Imagine there's John Lennon
he writes a fucking song
about peace and brotherhood
why can't we get along.
Imagine all the people, fighting over that

You may say I'm defiling,
but I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll relax
and the world will be more fun 
 ------------------

No comments: