Continuing chapter 53, verse 19 brings in the three moon gods of the pagans OK! We loves us some Uzza, Lat and Manat, we do. They were the three daughters of Allah, the Ka'aba's house Rock God. All the Meccan polytheist moon-worshippers were their groupies. Here's the Goddesses in v19-22.
19. Have you considered Lat and 'Uzza,Mo, misogynistic prick that he was, is making a real argument. So scratch yer balls, pull yer sweat pants up over your beer belly, yell at the old lady to fetch another beer, and let's have a look. Women, y'unnerstand, ain't worth a shit, so Mo's just saying “How come all God gets is a bunch of crappy old daughters when you guys get to have sons? That makes you better'n God, don't it? Huh?” That's what he means by an unjust apportioning—any God worth his salt would pump super-manly splooge out of his godly nutsack and have him lots of virile, manly sons—not a flock of useless women. Their god didn't, so he's probably gay. Mo goes on some more...
20. And Manat, the other third (of the pagan deities).
21. Are there sons for you, and daughters for Him?
22. This is certainly an unjust apportioning.
23. These are only names which you and your fathers have invented. No authority was sent down by God for them.They only follow conjecture and wish-fulfilment...Short version, you guys just made up these goddesses; you think they're female angels, but females can't do anything without permission, and if you knew the truth®, like I do, you'd kick the bitches out.
26. Many as the angels be in heaven their intercession will not avail in the least without God's permission ...
27. Those who do not believe in the Hereafter give the angels names of females.
28. Yet they have no knowledge of this, and follow nothing but conjecture...
It's ironic that Mo scoffs at angels interceding when all his own dealings with god went through the angel Gabriel. I guess he was one of those manly men angels, so he could do stuff. Mo also doesn't mention his own god didn't have any sons or daughters—couldn't get it up apparently—so by that logic, Mohammed's god wasn't as good as the Pagan's god, and the pagans themselves were better than any of the gods. Lemme get a big 'hell yeah' to that!